Welcome to the www.ricksretro.co.uk website. This page provides information on:
The Terms and Conditions on which we sell and supply our products to you via the Site, including how to place and amend orders online and how to cancel your contract, request a refund or exchange a product purchased ("Terms of Sale").
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site or placing an order following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
The Site is operated by Falhad’s Fashion Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number: 15222211), and trading as “Rick’s Retro”. The Company will be referred to as “Rick’s Retro” throughout the Terms and conditions. Our registered office address and main trading address is 5 King Edward Quay, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JB. For any customer services queries, please either write to us at: Rick’s Retro,5 King Edward Quay, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JB or email our Customer Services team using the free text form available at www.ricksretro.co.uk/help/contact-us
Description of services
- In the Site, Rick’s Retro provides users with access to sales of vintage and new items online (the "Service"). You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of our Site. However, particular areas of this Site will only be accessible if you have registered.
- In order to place an order on our Site, you must register an account with us.
- Rick’s Retro grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This licence does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorised hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (at Rick’s Retro’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Rick’s Retro’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by Rick’s Retro to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorised use by you shall terminate the permission or licence granted to you by Rick’s Retro.
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Rick’s Retro.
- You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website. Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, browsing our products and placing an Order with us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business related use whatsoever.
- Linking to our Website on other websites is at our discretion and we may require that you stop providing links to our Website at any time.
As to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities, third party copyright, third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Rick’s Retro and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks / names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Rick’s Retro.
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability. Delivery times may be subject to delays resulting from postal issues or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
- We must receive payment in full before items are dispatched. We reserve the right to carry out additional checks before an order is dispatched.
- Please check the details of the order acknowledgement email and the dispatch confirmation email carefully. It is your responsibility to notify us if there are any errors or inconsistencies by contacting Customer Services. We will not be responsible if you fail to notify us of any errors.
We try to be as specific as possible on the Site about products and product availability, including, availability of size, colour, type and the product description. However, while we try our best to ensure that product information on our website is correct, it is possible that the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order).
- Please also note that because the colours of the products you will see on the Site depend on your monitor/screen, we cannot guarantee that the display of colour will be accurate and some colours may vary.
- If you have ordered a product that is unavailable, we will inform you as soon as possible by email. You will be entitled to cancel your order and receive a refund from us, or store credit for the amount you have spent (if your card/PayPal account has already been charged).
- It is accepted that garments offered are vintage items and as such have been worn and are not new unless stated. So remember to celebrate the charm etched on every beautiful piece. The sartorial secrets of the past can sometimes be hidden in the patina of well worn leather or a faded cuff. Most pieces you purchase here are in great condition and still have a long life ahead. Almost all the faded sparkles will still shine. Though we provide you with accurate information about the condition of our clothing, we ask you to remember that these one of a kind garments have stood the test of time, but sometimes have the scars to prove it!
Pricing and payment
- Prices quoted exclude delivery costs which are added to the total cost of the order during the order process. If there has been an error in pricing, we have the right to contact you for a further payment if required. If this is refused, we reserve the right to refuse and cancel the order, where a full refund will be issued for the amount you have paid.
- Products that are shipped to countries outside of the UK may be subject to taxes, brokerage fees, customs duties and import fees levied by the destination country.
- For deliveries to recipients within the EU, for legal purposes you (or the recipient of the goods, if different) are the importer of the goods, and are responsible for any import formalities as well as any taxes, fees, levies or other charges due to local laws or customs rules.
Cancellation or Amendment of Orders
You have the right to cancel or amend your order once it has been placed, as long as you have not yet received a dispatch email. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to go ahead with any changes.
- If your order has been dispatched, we will not be able to amend or cancel your order.
- If your order has been dispatched and you would like to cancel the order, you must return it to us at your expense, the goods must be unopened and in the original packaging.
All goods are inspected upon return, and we reserve the right to deduct from a refund if any issues have been found, and the item has not been returned in the same condition at which it was sent.
Promotional codes are limited to 1 per order, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer of code. If you have more than one promotional code and the codes cannot be combined, it is up to you to use the promotional code that has the biggest benefit to you.
Promotional codes are only valid only at www.ricksretro.co.uk
Promotional codes cannot be applied to existing orders.
Promotional codes cannot be redeemed against gift vouchers.
UNSURE WHAT TO WRITE NEED TO KNOW HOW OURS WORK
Should you wish to return any of the goods that you have purchased from us, you have up to 14 days to notify us of your intention to return.
You can return your item for either store credit for use on the Site, totally the amount of the returned items, an exchange for another item listed for sale on the Site, or a refund of the amount for the items returned.
Please note for exchanges, postage will be required if the value is less than the “Free United Kingdom shipping” threshold. If there is a difference in price for the new item, we will require an additional payment, or refund accordingly.
Our full Returns policy can be found in our section on Returns. We abide by all Distance Selling Regulations and our policies do not affect your statutory rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you’ve read this far, well done here’s a code “RICKSRULES5” lol